Have you ever wanted to create your own app, but don't know where to start? Try Bitsbox!
Bitsbox offers a way to learn a coding language where you can write your own apps and share them to devices (via QR code or link).
Bitsbox has free and paid options. Both have great activities for students of all ages!
Read more about bitsbox here!
- Lots of Edtech
- 2019 >
- 2018 >
- 2017 >
- RC Tech Bonanza (Oct.2016)
- Scratch That Coding Itch (MEA-Oct.'16)
- You Got Game? ITEM 2016
- Maker/Learner Space @EdCampMSP
- iWant to Learn More about my iPad
- ARe you ready for Augmented Reality?
- #CrackTheCode (Coding in the Classroom)
- WEMTA Ignite Session (3/22/15)
- WWEC-Pixels, Pop, & Play
- QR & AR in the 3R's Information
- Tricia's Tech Tuesday Tidbits
- RSD 3Doodler Project
- dice roller